Johor – A “Must-Go” for Singapore Traveler
A s the popular demand of our 7 seater taxi services, we have now expanded our service area scope from Singapore to the entire state of Johor, which include various tourist spots around the state.
If you are in Singapore, it will not be a problem at all since we can pick you up in Singapore. Just get yourself ready and enjoy your journey to everywhere in Johor with our comfortable 7 seater MPV taxi services.
Johor is located at the south of Peninsular Malaysia, boarders with Singapore. It has the second largest population in Malaysia and its state capital, Johor Bahru (or JB) located at the boarder part of Malaysia has also became the second most developed city in the country.
Johor is connected with Singapore via the Johor-Singapore Causeway and the Malaysia-Singapore Second Link. The Johor-Singapore Causeway is well facilitated with railway line which allows travellers to travel from Singapore and all the way towards the North into Thailand.
Johor Bahru’s proximity to Singapore has become a major factor contributing on the development of tourist industry. It has transformed into a tourist-friendly city with key attractions like international theme parks, famous local delicacies, shopping malls with price comparatively lower than Singapore as well as some unique sight-seeing spots.
Besides Johor Bahru, there are various tourist spots all around the state of Johor. Here are some suggestions of the places you must not miss in Johor.
- Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple – It is well known as world’s first Hindu temple build by glass and also among the top-rated attractions in trip advisor.
- Endau Rompin National Park – One of the world’s oldest rainforests and largest national park in Johor.
- Kota Tinggi waterfall as high as 34 meter.
- Kukup – a peaceful fishing village with restaurants built on the water exclusively for seafood lovers.
- Tanjung Piai – southernmost point of mainland Asia.
- Pekan Air Panas – literally meaning hot springs town & it’s the key attraction here.
- Desaru – beaches & golf courses along the South China Sea
- Natural farms – Kahang Organic Eco Rice Farm and UK Farm Kluang
- International Theme Park – Legoland and Sanrio Hello Kitty Town
- Danga Bay – Johor largest recreational park and waterfront city.
Our 7 seater taxi services allow you to travel to all these places with ease. Just make a booking with us here and you will experience a memorable ride, having our professional approach to meet you expectation.